Wondering how you can help?
Write a letter!
Details below ↓
- Encourage friends, family and co-workers to visit our website and facebook page – like and share our page and our posts so we can have more visibility
- Keep up on what’s going on: sign up for our mailing list :
→ Write a letter! ←
Write or phone politicians and decision makers to let thenm know how you feel about open net-pen finfish aquaculture – CC’ing multiple politicians on one email will let your decision-makers know what’s going on, and get your concerns about the process on public record. This way, nobody involved can say they didn’t hear from you.
Here are some people to contact about this:
- Hon. Keith Colwell, Nova Scotia Minister of Fisheries and Aquaculture and MLA for the Eastern Shore: MINDFA@novascotia.ca
- Hon. Gordon Wilson, Nova Scotia Minister of Environment and MLA for Clare-Digby: Minister.Environment@novascotia.ca
- Hon. Bernadette Jordan, MP for South Shore-St. Margaret’s, and Federal Minister of Fisheries, Oceans, and the Canadian Coast Guard firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jimmy MacAlpine, Warden for the Digby District Municipal Council: email@example.com
- Ronnie LeBlanc, Warden for the Municipalité de Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Cleveland, Mayor of Digby: email@example.com
- Nova Scotia Aquaculture Review Board – it is their decision to allow or disallow any application for fish farm licences in Nova Scotia : firstname.lastname@example.org